Thursday, August 1, 2013

Far East Delights


   I recently had a friend visit me this weekend in Newport Beach, CA and I took her to some of my favorite local spots. Brunch at Sol Cocina by the water for mimosa and eggs- with chorizo of course! A stroll on Balboa island for window shopping and sightseeing and we finished our Sunday by stopping at one of my favorite home and garden stores in Orange County- Roger's Garden. Roger's Garden is a fabulous place for unique finds and one of a kind pieces. If you are one with a green thumb, or no of someone that is, the flowers and plants are some of the finest. It's easy to send an hour minimum here strolling through the grounds and popping into various buildings all full with little surprises that beckon to be searched out.  Currently, the shop has been set-up to showcase their collection of oriental pieces. I purchased two Chinese lanterns, but I have a feeling I will be going back for more.



Photos by Leslie Long for Woodhouse Interiors




Roger's Gardens
2301 San Joaquin Hills Rd
Corona del Mar, California 92625

No comments:

Post a Comment