Friday, August 2, 2013

All about the Blue!

 What did we do before Pinterest? Look in Magazines? Pinterest has become a destination on the web for style inspiration and the other day I saw a look that I thought was adorable! I'm loving the denim  pants with a denim shirt. Some might call this the Canadian Tuxedo, but when done right- mixing a darker denim with a light denim creates a fetching outfit. I love how some of these individuals added their own accessories for a unique touch. I think this look is perfect that chilly summer night, which we tend to have in Newport. The wind comes off the ocean and.. Brrrr! I wore this look last night Huntington Beach for a friends going away party and got some compliments. Have a Nice WEEKEND!
 

 
















Pictures Courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment